Saturday 10 September 2016

The Intro

Hello, everybody!
I am Anjitha.
I have been wanting to create a blogging site for a really long time but I was always too scared. But NOW I am FINALLY here!
I'm 16 years old and have a pretty messed up life.
I always feel like the weirdest things happen to me. SO, I thought I'd share some of them with the internet and maybe have you be entertained by my misery. 
Also, since I'm a high schooler (just one more year!),I thought I'll also write about things that help me go through school, surviving along those back biting scum bags (yes, I'm fine). 
Now that that's been cleared, let's move on. I'll try to write once a week. Don't kill me if I don't.
Also, I'd really appreciate it if you guys commented with your feedbacks and suggestions!

See ya!
PS: I know some of these words are like made up but you gotta bear with me for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *